Thursday 9 February 2017

class 3 revision paper for sa2

REVISION – 3 class 3 sa2

NUMBER AND GENDER NOUN

1. Write the plural form of these words

1. Bus
2. Fox
3. Baby
4. Boy
5. Man
6. Foot
7. Life
8. City
9. Storey
10. Lady

ADVERS

Write them in the right columns

 Nicely, sadly, soon,fast,today,behind,above,here,late

HOW (manner)
WHERE (place|)
WHEN (time)













CONJUNCTIONS

Join the sentences using the given conjunctions.

1.      I am unwell.I will not go to the park. (so)
2.      Kitty is my pet cat.It is not friendly. ( but )
3.      Cotton is white.Cotton is soft. (and)
4.      I ran fast.I caught the bus ( and)
5.      I will not eat ice cream. I am having cough and cold. ( because)


Simple present tense

Rewrite these sentences by changing in simple present tense ( Affirmative, interrogative and negative )

1.      My friend played tennis.
2.      I am going to the park.
3.      Sneha drank milk.
4.      The baby is crying loudly.

Simple past tense

Rewrite these sentences by changing in simple past tense ( Affirmative, interrogative and negative )

1.      Seema knows the answer.
2.      You write Poems.
3.      We share our toys also.
4.      Children visit the garden.

Simple future tense

Rewrite these sentences by changing in simple future tense ( Affirmative, interrogative and negative )

1.      Aman is reading the book.
2.      We play in the garden.
3.      They are making a noise.
4.      I drank glass of milk.

Present continuous tense

Rewrite these sentences by changing in Present continuous  tense
 (Affirmative, interrogative and negative )

1.      I write a story.
2.      He drinks mango shake.
3.      We jump on trampoline.

4.      Our teacher teaches us nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment